|Full Name||The Mall|
A x6 Despicable Score Multiplier (Formerly), Unlock the 9th Jelly Machine (Present)
|Secret area||Paradise Theater|
The Mall is a location in the game Minion Rush and is the fifth accessible location in the game. It could be unlocked by a x6 Despicable Score Multiplier or 100 tokens. In update 2.0.1., The Mall is the tenth area accessed in the Jelly Lab.
The Mall is based around the Paradise Mall found in Despicable Me 2. It features obstacles such as green wet stand signs, blue news boards that need be rolled under, tall red sweeper machines controlled by Minions, plants, split paths and walls that block the player's path.
There is also a large wet area that can be slid across, which replaces the slides found in other locations. The Mall lacks a boss, however, its secret area is the Paradise Movie Theatre that allows the player to run into while collecting Bananas before taking a spring out of the area.
As of the update 4.2.0 in December 2016, the main theme of the surroundings is replaced by the content from the film Sing for celebrating its theatrical release.
Before the Jelly Lab update, there's a featured soundtrack played as background music in the home page in the Mall.
- In the original Despicable Me movie, The Mom Minion, Dad Minion, and Baby Minion go to the mall to buy Agnes a new unicorn doll, although it appears to be a different mall than the one in Minion Rush. However, the mall in Minion Rush appears in Despicable Me 2.
- The Paradise Theatre in the mall will show the logo of Universal Studios on its screen inside.
- The Mall is the only area to feature obstacles (plants) on its sliding area (excluding the holes found on other slides in other areas).
- This is the only indoor locations that does not feature a large void underneath the path.
- Some reactions for minions' fail are more seen in here and don't exist in some other locations.
- Being pulled under a sweeper and thrown out causing him to get dizzy
- Tripping on a banner and groaning
- Falling into a puddle and splashing in it