|“||Gentlemen do not steal ladies' crowns!||”|
— The Queen while battling Stuart
|Queen Elizabeth II|
|Full name||Elizabeth Alexandra Mary|
Queen of the United Kingdom
She is first mentioned in the movie by Scarlet Overkill. As the Queen, she is the owner of the crown Scarlet is interested in stealing.
During the crown heist, the Queen takes a tour in the Gold State Coach, which is later commandeered by Kevin and Stuart. While Stuart attempts to steal the crown, she manages to successfully defend herself. The carriage ends up crashing, and she demands their arrest. Her position as Queen is usurped after Bob manages to pull the legendary Excalibur sword from the stone.
Later, she appears in a pub, after Kevin ran away from the villains' chase ordered by Scarlet. She mocks him and the others for their unintended coup, but becomes worried for Stuart and Bob when she witnesses them being held hostage by Scarlet on television.
At the end, she is restored to the throne and rewards the trio for their efforts in an elaborate public ceremony in front of the Buckingham Palace. She presents a miniature crown for Bob's stuffed bear, Tim; an electric guitar (later replaced by a snowglobe) for Stuart, and a knighthood for Kevin.
Her crown is stolen again by Scarlet, and then almost immediately after by a young Gru, as she freaks out.
- In the film, she is 42 years old, as the movie is set in 1968; and in real life, she was born on April 21, 1926.
- The crown depicted in the film is known as St. Edward's Crown, one of the most recognizable pieces of the Crown Jewels of the United Kingdom. The crown is typically used for coronation ceremonies.
- Unlike how is depicted in the film, the position of the reigning British monarch holds virtually no political power, which is traditionally vested in the country's Prime Minister instead.
- It is unknown if the Queen ever got her crown back.
- The Queen's husband, the Duke of Edinburgh, and the rest of the British Royal Family are not referenced in the movie.
- She appears to have great strength, as shown in the pub scene and being able to easily beat up Stuart.