|Full Name||Pier 12|
|Secret area||Zarelli's Italian Restaurant|
Pier 12 is a location in Despicable Me: Minion Rush. It is the fourteenth location to be featured in the game and was introduced in update 3.6.0. as part of the Trickster Stories special mission. The location is based of the Pier in Despicable Me 2.
In the location, the scenery is a bustled streets located in a pier in night. The minion needs to jump over bollards and red fences as small obstacles while dodge billboards, surfboards, and barrels of plants as high obstacles.
Much like The Mall, there are wet floors as slides in the location, but the minion needs to avoid boxes of frozen fish. In addition, the secret area is Zarelli's Italian Restaurant, where is full of minions; after the restaurant, the minion bounces from a sail and a jumping shark almost bites him before he goes back to the track.
The location is also where the special mission Trickster Stories was held.
- Since the update for April Fool's Prank in March 25th, 2015 (Eduardo's Hose was introduced), there has been nearly a year that no new location is introduced in the updates of Despicable Me: Minion Rush.
- Previously, just like Eduardo's House, Banana Vacuum was the power-up that forced the player to pick up when entering secret areas, though in this location one of two could be dodged while in Eduardo's House it is impossible. The feature was removed recently in Pier 12.
- Minions can react differently when they fail:
- Hitting a holey plant/sign and shrugging
- Hitting a crate full of fish causing him to fall inside it and get a fish stuck in his mouth