This page is trivia about Hop. Please add any trivia that pertain to that article.
- This is the first Illumination's live-action/animated hybrid film, also the the first one to be a non-sequel/prequel film and the last one to feature the 1997-2012 Universal Pictures logo; it also had lowest grossing merely more than $100 million among its works.
- The third Universal's live-action/animated hybrid film to be rated PG by the MPAA, after Casper and The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle.
- The CGI animated special effects were created by Rhythm & Hues Studios.
- This is the first Illumination film to use profanity, followed by The Lorax and The Secret Life of Pets; as the word "cripple" is said once (referring to a handicapped person) and God's name is used in vain once. This is another reason for the film's PG rating.
- This is the first Illumination film to be accompanied by only one short instead of three for home media releases, followed by Despicable Me 3.
- With a Rotten Tomatoes rating of 25%, it is currently the lowest-rated Illumination film, and is often considered to be their worst film.
- This is currently Illumination's first and only live-action/CGI animated hybrid film to date.
- This is the first Illumination film not to be converted to 3-D.