|Halloween Residential Area|
|Full Name||Halloween Residential Area|
|Cost||100 Tokens to unlock (formerly)|
A x3 Despicable Score Multiplier (formerly)
The Halloween Residential Area is featured as the Halloween version of the Residential Area and the location first appeared in version 1.3.0 as of October 2013. It appeared again as of the version 4.1.0 before the Halloween in 2016.
In the specific game versions, in the location section from the menu, Halloween Residential Area replaces where the Residnetial Area is usually put.
The surroundings of this location, namely, is full of Halloween content, such as pumpkins, coffin-like cages, witch pots, and white candles. The background time is set to be in night; in the lanes, some obastacles are replaced by green skulls (instead of stop signs), thorns (instead of exposed electric wires), and ropes with pumpkin lanterns (originally spraying fire hydrant); the blue cars carries pumpkins instead of suitcases - when the minion bumps on them, pumpkins crash all over his body.
- There is a coincidence about the menu about the locations. It follows the sequence of when the location appears, and making Residential Area the second one in the list; however, the Halloween appeared after Minion Beach (4th location) and before The Mall (5th location), so it's moved to the fourth in the list. No matter it was 2013 or 2016, the sequence changed in the same way.
- Minions can react differently when they fail:
- Hitting thorns protruding from a coffin and getting thorns stuck in his bottom
- Fainting in horror after seeing skull pieces from standing skull/coffin obstacles
- Hitting a crypt and making a gargoyle fall on top of him
- Hitting a blue car with pumpkins on its roof, causing the pumpkins to fall off and the Minion to wear one of the spilled pumpkins
- Hitting a cardboard skeleton, causing it to fall off its stand and its skull to land in the Minion's hands, causing him to scream in terror