Ted Wiggins (grandson)
Mrs. Wiggins (daughter)
|“||I'm Grammy Norma, I'm old and I've got grey hair. But I remember when trees were everywhere - and no one had to pay for air! So I say, let it grow!||”|
— Grammy Norma, The Lorax (film)
Grammy Norma is Ted's grandmother who tells him about the Once-ler.
Grammy Norma's hairstyle is a big, round, curly afro like her daughter, Mrs Wiggins. She wears small, round glasses and a magenta cardigan with pale pink frills over a bright green dress. She also owns a wooden spiral cane.
It is known that she remembers when Truffula trees still existed. At some point in time she gave birth to her daughter who would later give birth to her grandson. Not much else is known about her early life.
Grammy Norma seems very wise and knows how to get out of a tough situation. She is also eccentric and reasonably fit, as she can snowboard.
- Ted Wiggins- She is willing to help Ted in any way she can.
- Mrs. Wiggins- She tends to trick her twice in the movie to help Ted. Once by pretending to loose her dentures so she can tell Ted about the Once-ler, and a second time by taking long turns in Scrabble so as to frustrate her, making her leave so Ted can leave and go see the Once-ler again.
- Grammy Norma and Mrs. Wiggins have the same Afro hairstyle.
- Grammy Norma is a little bit crazy, but wise in most ways.
- She enjoys playing Scrabble.
- Grammy Norma is often mistaken by the name "Granny Norma".