|“||Trees, they produce fresh air.||”|
Audrey is a kindhearted, thoughtful, good-natured, and loving girl who dreamed of one day being able to see a real tree. Thought people are not sure how she knew about it, it might have been a source like Grammy Norma who told her. The red head seems to be a good friend of Ted, and she seems to like him being around her.
Though she seems to be lighthearted and a person that does not get mad easily, she did not get much screen time to know. However, it is likely that she has more strength and audacity than she lets on.
Audrey has mid-back length orange hair. She wears a yellow dress with orange outlines of flowers, and a blue and green striped long-sleeve shirt underneath. She also wears green leggings and knee-length purple boots. She also has green eyes.
She is protective over the environment and even helps Ted to plant the last Truffula seed and stop O'Hare from killing it. She is loving and caring of all living things and good-hearted.
- Ted Wiggins -Audrey seems to rather enjoy the company of Ted (character we do no know if he is 14 or 12 since it is never mentioned directly), and they seem to know each other from a quite long time.
- Grammy Normma - Grammy Normma never had any direct interaction with Audrey in the film besides a single line when they do not talk to each other even once, however it is implied that they do know each other and get along.
- It is unknown how Audrey knew about the Truffula trees.
- She is named after Audrey Geisel, the wife of Dr. Seuss.
- Audrey says that Truffula trees are softer than silk and smell like butterfly milk.